domingo, 8 de noviembre de 2009

"DARK END OF THE STREET"

DAN PEEN "DARK END OF THE STREET"
Dan Penn
At the dark end of the street
That's where we always meet
Hiding in shadows where we don't belong
Living in darkness to hide our wrong
You and me at the dark end of the street
You and me I know time's gonna take it's toll
We have to pay for the love we stole
It's a sin and we know it's wrong
Oh but our love keeps comin' on strong
Steal away to the dark end of the street You and me
They're gonna find us, they're gonna find us
They're gonna find us Lord some day
You and me at the dark end of the street You and me
When the daylight hours roll around
And by ten we're both down town
If we should meet, just walk on by
Oh, darling please don't cry
Tonight we'll meet At the dark end of the street You and me
VERSIONES DEL CLASICO "DARK END OF THE STREET"